DK2 personal snow plows allows you to quickly and effectively remove snow from your driveway or small parking lot.
The 84" x 22" DK2 plow simply slides into a 2" front mount receiver for easy removal and storage. Each plow ships in a single carton complete with hardened steel cutting edge scraper, rubber snow deflector, plow markers, skid shoes, castor kit for easy storage, and a IP67 wireless electric actuator.
Each snow plow will also include a set of adjustable blade stiffeners for added strength by creating a 3 point connection.
Fits ANY vehicle that has a 2" Class III front mount receiver (not included) 1 Year Warranty.
- Smoother operation than winch
- Better control than a winch. Winches can be lifted too high and results in a bent frame
- Actuators have a built-in clutch, where winches do not - this helps protect your snow plow frame
- Utilizes a stronger chain to lift your plow instead of the winches’ nylon strap
- Less amperage is required to run the actuator than the winch, therefore solenoid lasts twice as long, doubling cycles
- Completely sealed gear box and housing - IP67 dust and water rating
SHIPS IN A SINGLE CARTON INCLUDING:
- Hardened steel, cutting edge scraper
- Rubber plow deflector
- Polymer-wrapped wire rope plow markers
- Skid shoes
- Castor kit for easy storage
- Wireless actuator driven
- Set of blade stiffeners for added strength by creating a 3-point connection